Ready to start working your first mosaic crochet pattern? This collection of 10 free mosaic crochet patterns will get you going in the right direction.
Subscribe to my Newsletter and be the first to know about new patterns and design, tutorials and more!
Join my Facebook Group and Official Ravelry Group where you can find necessary support, you can ask questions or share your finished projects.
You can also follow my Instagram, Facebook page and Pinterest.
One of my favourite crochet techniques that I learned is the stunning mosaic crochet.
This colorwork technique is very addictive and it’s a surprisingly easy way to create colourful fabrics with two yarn colours.
You can create very complicated looking designs but, unlike intarsia crochet, you are only working with one color of yarn at a time.
There are many more possibilities for your creativity. I hope you’ll give it a try and you’ll be hooked, just like I am.
MyCrochetory Mosaic Crochet Pattern Bundle that I have put together includes ALL 10 mosaic crochet designs along with the detailed step-by-step picture tutorials.
If you love my style of mosaic crochet, this is a great way to have all of them in one place, ready to be printed and worked through!
You can make them, over and over again throughout the year. I hope you like them and find them interesting!
By offering all my mosaic crochet patterns in a bundle together, I am able to offer you a combined savings of 50% off the regular individual prices of my patterns.
GET YOUR MOSAIC CROCHET BUNDLE NOW
Scroll down to see the complete list of included mosaic crochet patterns below.
- Carina Mosaic Shawl – this mosaic crochet shawl combines a lovely triangle shape with eye-catching mosaic sections. The shawl is constructed by two symmetrical sides, mirrored over the center stitch. It is great project for those of you looking to expand your crochet skills. Not quite mindless project, but simple enough that it becomes rhythmic.
- Mosaic Cropped Sweater – with simple top down, completely seamlessly construction and interesting mosaic crochet colorwork, this cropped sweater is a quick and enjoyable piece. It comes in 8 sizes and can easily be lengthened if crops aren’t your style.
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket – It’a a gorgeous mosaic crochet blanket that looks way more advanced than it is and can be made in any size according to your preferences. If you’ve always wanted to try mosaic crochet colorwork, but you are anxious about choosing colors, a monochrome or two-color combination is a perfect solution.
- Duende Hat – this is a prefect accessory for your all season wardrobe and it looks way more complicated than it is. It’s made crocheting in the round from the bottop up. This crochet hat is a comfortable beanie that can easily be adjusted to fit any head.
- Monochrome Bias Crochet Wrap – this is a great compromise between easy crocheting and a little bit of interest to keep you entertained. It is worked in sections with some easy, mindless single crochet parts for a relaxing crocheting experience, and interspersed with interesting sections of mosaic crochet.
- Crax Gradient Shawl – this pattern will allow you to create a large crochet shawl with fascinating mosaic crochet design using your favourite gradient yarn. It is a generously sized shawl worked sideways on the bias, from one tip to the opposite edge.
- Dioon Pillow – this pillow pattern features a lovely mosaic crochet pattern. While it looks complex, it’s actually very easy. This stunning crochet pillow is easy to make and can be made in numerous color duos, to match your home decor.
- Mosaic Cocoon Cardigan – learn how to turn two crochet rectangles into a shrug! This soft and cozy cardigan wraps you in warmth and style. The crochet mosaic colorwork keeps the crocheting interesting and the ribbing gives the shrug a knit-look. It works up really quickly!
- Carina Rectangle Blanket – whether you crochet this rectangle blanket for your own home or as a gift for a loved one, this mosaic crochet design will add a splash of color and texture to any interior setting. Featuring an intricate mosaic pattern and unusual construction this crochet project is a great example of how creative a crochet rectangle blanket can be.
- Carina Square Pillow – this pillow patternis a great way to add a homemade touch to any room in your house. Warm and cozy, modern and elegant, this beautiful pillow is classy and functional. The front of this crochet square pillow it’s worked in the round from the center out.
You’re very talented. Thanks for providing these free patterns. After crocheting for several years I was looking for something new, and I wanted to try one out before committing.