It’s no secret that I am a great crocheted moss stitch lover.
I like the way this stitch creates a fabulous texture that looks like knit. It’s super easy to work and every project grows up so fast.
I have used it in my two designs so far (both listed below) and I made a tutorial on how to crochet the moss stitch (HERE) if you need it.
This roundup includes my TOP 10 Moss Stitch Projects from shawls to blankets, to even a clutch. Just click the photo or the link and you’ll find free crochet pattern for each project. I hope this roundup will inspire you to start your first or next moss stitch project!
2. The Granite Cardigan by AllAboutAmi
3. Chain Edge Raffia Crochet Clutch by PersiaLou
4. Crochet Modern Moss Stitch by Daisy Farm Crafts
5. River’s Walk Shawl by LillaBjornCrochet
6. Favorite Stylish Beanie by MamaInAStitch
7. Ombre Moss Stitich Cowl by MyCrochetory
8. Moss Stitich in a square crochet blanket by Repeat Crafter Me
9. Moss Stitch Table Runner by In the Yarn Garden
10. Granite Poncho by AllAboutAmi
Don’t forget to PIN this roundup to your Pinterest boards.
Subscribe to my Newsletter and be the first to know about new patterns and design, tutorials and more!
Join my Facebook Group and Official Ravelry Group where you can find necessary support, you can ask questions or share your finished projects.
You can also follow my Instagram, Facebook page and Pinterest.
Leave a Reply